Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
K9 PRO Message Board

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Animal Control Truck for sale (Read 26695 times)
Apr 11th, 2011 at 3:41pm

Benchmark   Offline
K9 PRO Newbie
K9 PRO M.B. Member
Fort Myers, FL

Since moving to FL I havent been using my truck anymore and have decided to sell it and just use my small one when I need one.

94 GMC Sierra 2500 SL 4x4 with 6 ( always could haul 11 dogs cause i could double up in the bays)  Fiberglass dog box mounted to the chassie.  Those of you that know me know that I have babied the shit out of this truck for the past 5 years that I have had it.  it has a little over 200,000 miles on it and the 100,000 of those I put on it was interstate miles to shows and trials. has a tranny with less that 60,000 on it, new exhaust from motor all the way out,new starter, new LED tail lights, and the alternator was replaced in 09. This truck has hauled me and the hounds all over the united states and only ever left me setting once and that was right after the VA show last year when I let two drunk men (no names to be mentioned  :knuppel2:) jump their truck off from mine and they F'd my battery up.

Please feel free to call for more info.  $8,000

here are some pictures.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Sandi

Would you like to view the rest of this conversation?

Please Login or Register to see what everyone else had to say...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print